YES, WE ARE FASTING – NO, WE ARE NOT HUNGRY
YES, IT IS HEALTHY – NO, WE ARE NOT STARVING OURSELVES
get started NOW!
Right NOW – Download any Intermittent Fasting App to your smartphone to track your fasting/feasting windows. Most of us use the free “LIFE Fasting Tracker” app.
Once you create your profile, search for our “CIRCLE”, also called ‘Measure Me Life’ and join us.
- Join our Private Facebook Group – Measure Me Life – introduce yourself and let us know how we can help you.
- THEN START! Do not wait until the proverbial Monday!
- When you finish eating today, either after dinner or after your nighttime snack, pull out your phone and open the LIFE app. On the home screen you will see a timer. Hit the big blue button and you have now CLOSED your eating window. You can drink water, unsweetened tea and black coffee ONLY. until you end your fast tomorrow. This is called a “Clean Fast”.
- You can start with a small fasting window of just 12 hours. you will “fast” for 12 hours tonight (sleep time does count) and then add 15-30 minutes each day to work yourself up to 18-24 hours for maximum benefits. There are many success stories of people who only fast 16/8 (16 hours fasting and 8 hours feasting). We believe the longer fasting windows help gain more health benefits and see the most weight loss.
- Tomorrow morning when you wake up drink water, black coffee, or unsweetened tea until you HAVE to eat something. Go to your LIFE app and hit “End Fast”. YOU DID IT!! You have your first fast under your belt.
- Now I want you to take pictures and measurements of yourself for progress. Do not ONLY use the scales as a measure because it will frustrate you. We will talk more about this later.
- This way of life is NOT a get skinny fast approach to weight loss. it is a healthy lifestyle that has the side effect of weight loss if done with a clean fast. A clean fast means only drinking plain water, plain black coffee, or unsweetened tea during your fasting window. THAT IS IT! No gum, no mints, and not even lemon in your water.
- This lifestyle is meant to be a slow and EASY process. It may seem a little intimidating at first to get started but it gets easier the more you tweak your processes. Diets are usually easy at first and get more difficult, this is the exact opposite – harder at first but gets easier! If it is too difficult, DO NOT QUIT but make your fasting windows a little shorter and build your way up to a longer fast.
- TRUST THE PROCESS!
- Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook Group
- If you need help or guidance, we have several moderators who will be more than happy to help you get started. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE YOU THINNER!